Sunday, April 25, 2010

several years ago we began a support group for people in our church who had been sexually abused. i made a brief set of teaching notes to help with their healing process. perhaps it will help someone else who reads this.

by faith, i'll share these, hoping it helps a wounded soul somewhere!

“WINGS”

Wounded Individuals New in God’s Strength
(A support group for sexually abused people)

“He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will take refuge”…Ps. 91:4

“How excellent is your lovingkindness, O God! That’s why the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.” Ps. 36:7

“…to you who fear (honor) my name the Sun of righteousness shall arise with healing in his wings…you will jump around like well-fed calves. Then you will crush the wicked like ashes under your feet on the day I will do this, says the Lord All-Powerful” Malachi 4:2-3

Our creed:

• I am not alone

• It wasn’t my fault

• I can forgive

• I will be healed


more to come...

No comments: