Tuesday, January 5, 2010

a song...



i wrote this song for someone's wedding a long time ago...i've forgotten the tune but the lyrics are quite good...makes me think of my sweet husband...

Sometimes it takes awhile to see
What’s right in front of me
All the beauty created by your hand
And it’s just like an open book
That I can’t seem to look
And discover how it came to be

So I gaze at the wonder of someone who loves me
And thank you Lord for sending them to me
Cuz your ways are good
I just need to stand
And remember that You love me

Sometimes it’s hard to understand
That you must have a plan
All my life is written before time
So help me Lord to take your hand
And trust you every time
And follow with my heart, not my mind

Sometimes I forget
Your love will never end
So I fail to trust your wisdom and your love
But I know you are watching from above….

So I gaze at the wonder
Of someone who loves me
And thank you Lord for sending them to me
Cuz your ways are good
I just need to stand
And remember that you love me
…and remember that You’ll always love me…

No comments: