Monday, May 10, 2010

WINGS healing notes continued...


Tools for the Healing Process

The power of His written Word

Jeremiah 15:16 “Your words came to me, and I listened carefully to them. Your words made me very happy, because I am called by your name, Lord God All-Powerful.”

1 Peter 2:2 “As newborn babies want milk, you should want the pure and simple teaching (of the word). By it you can grow up and be saved…” (italics mine)

His healing presence

Luke 4:18 “The Lord has put His Spirit in me, because he appointed me to tell the Good News to the poor. He has sent me to tell the captives they are free and to tell the blind that they can see again. God sent me to free those who have been treated unfairly and to announce the time when the Lord will show his kindness.”

Isaiah 53:5 …He was wounded for the wrong we did; he was crushed for the evil we did. The punishment which made us well was given to him, and we are healed because of his wounds.”

Isaiah 43:1-3 “Now this is what the Lord says, He created you, people of Jacob, he formed you, people of Israel. He says, “Don’t be afraid, because I have saved you. I have called you by name, and you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. When you cross rivers, you will not drown. When you walk through fire, you will not be burned, nor will the flames hurt you.

(V. 4) Because you are precious to me, because I give you honor and love you, I will give other people in your place, I will give other nations to save your life…”

God loves you so much! He just wants your healing and your freedom….more than you do!

Rejoice that He is on your side!

He cares about you!

He knows your past, and your hurts, and He is here to heal and deliver you!

Rejoice!!!!


The help of godly counselors:

Proverbs 11:13 “Gossips can’t keep secrets, but a trustworthy person can.”

Proverbs 12:18 “Careless word stab like a sword, but wise words bring healing.”


The hugs and listening ears of compassionate friends. (support group included)

Proverbs 17:17 “A friend loves you all the time, and a brother helps in time of trouble.”

Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 “Two people are better than one, because they get more done by working together. If one falls down, the other can help him up. But it is bad for the person who is alone and falls, because no one is there to help.”

Renewing Your Mind with the Word of God

Romans 12:2b…”be transformed (changed from the inside out) by the renewing of your mind…” ...to be continued...

No comments: